Looking to de-stress or to keep up with your fitness programme, Stations has everything you need! A pool area with a superb 13m heated indoor pool and children’s splash pool, plus a fully equipped gym with all the latest cardio and strength equipment.
Open daily from 7.00am, last Admission is 7.00pm closes at 7.30pm
Circuit Training on Tuesday & Thursday (starts 6.30pm)
Personal Training and Bootcamp sessions available with Scott Thomas – contact us for full information and availability.
Jacuzzi, Steam Room and Sauna
We recommend using the sauna and steam room as part of your fitness routine. They both have great therapeutic benefits that include:
- Improving blood circulation
- Cleaning and Rejuvenating the skin
- Easing muscle tension
- Promoting feeling of relaxation and well being
- Enhancing Detoxification processes
Equally beneficial and enjoyable is a dip in our 37 degrees Jacuzzi hot tub. Water jets massage joints, muscles and pressure points relieving stress and relaxing body and mind.
Our Gym offers the latest equipment to match any stamina level with the option of customising your own workout.
Large sections of the gym have recently been updated and machines include the Cybex Bravo Machine which enables you to tailor your exercise plan from shoulders to lower legs. The treadmills, indoor rowers and bikes will help you to improve your cardiovascular system therefore a good general fitness. The Chest and Overhead Press, Arc Trainer and Abs cradles are ideal for performing Upper body work and improving your physical strength.
- Modern coin operated Sunbed
- Parent and Baby mornings every Monday and Friday
- Circuit training Tuesday and Thursday Evenings 6.30pm – 7.30pm with personal fitness instructor Brian Wall – please telephone to check on availability.