Welcome Back – Croeso ‘Nol
The way you WorkOut may look a little different….
Our team and your safety is our main priority so we’ve made some changes to the way we operate
- We ask that anyone feeling ill or showing signs of any symptoms does not attend Stations Leisure and follows current Public Health Wales guidance
- All activities and facilities will have maximum numbers allocated in line with Government Guidelines
- We will look to implement one-way systems (where possible) and staggered bookable slots so we can maintain social distancing guidelines
- Hand sanitiser stations are located at entrances alongside temperature checks
- Stations Gym Members communication will be via email – we can’t use our pin-board at the moment or any flyers/leaflets
- We have provided training for all team members on our new way of operating & they have all completed Covid Aware Certification
- Activities can be booked online for Members and via the phone for Hotel Residents. We regret that admission for day guests is temporarily unavailable.
- We have increased our cleaning routines and you will see additional focused cleaning of any shared surfaces and regular antivirus fogging of areas after sessions have ended.
- We have issued our team members additional PPE to keep them and you safe
- We’ll ask all our guests to use their common sense and be responsible for their own social distancing during their visit
Stations Leisure is operating in line with Welsh Government Guidance on Covid19 and must abide by maximum capacities.
We are able to offer complimentary access to the pool between 7am-7pm daily, or until 12pm on your day of departure for hotel residents only. Please be advised that advance booking is essential, time slots will be allocated to a maximum of 45 minutes per person.
All Steam & Sauna Rooms remain closed in accordance with Welsh Assembly Guidance
To check availability or book your swimming session please call the leisure team on 01690 710411.
Swim, Jacuzzi, Steam Room and Sauna ________________________________________________________
Sauna and steam as part of your rest & recovery routine. Both have great therapeutic benefits that include:
- Improving blood circulation
- Cleaning and Rejuvenating the skin
- Easing muscle tension
- Promoting feeling of relaxation and well being
- Enhancing Detoxification processes
Equally beneficial and enjoyable is a dip in our 37 degrees Jacuzzi hot tub. Water jets massage joints, muscles and pressure points relieving stress and relaxing body and mind.
Gym: We can now welcome back hotel residents in the gym once more. Available between 7am-7pm daily, gym sessions must be booked independently of any pool session; please speak to our Team at Stations Leisure for more information.
Our Gym offers the latest equipment to match any stamina level with the option of customising your own workout.
Large sections of the gym have recently been updated and machines include the Cybex Bravo Machine which enables you to tailor your exercise plan from shoulders to lower legs. The treadmills, indoor rowers and bikes will help you to improve your cardiovascular system therefore a good general fitness. The Chest and Overhead Press, Arc Trainer and Abs cradles are ideal for performing Upper body work and improving your physical strength
Creating a New Normal with our Outdoor Pack.
We’ve been busy wondering how we can offer you a better experience of the wonderful outdoors in and around Betws-y-Coed and we’re in talks with a local bike company to offer a Arrive and Ride Package with the latest full suspension mountain bikes.
We’re also looking at creating an OutDoor Gym, Dark Sky Guided Walks and a map of our Secret Snowdonia where you can escape the crowds and find peace and tranquility amongst nature.
More details to follow this Autumn!